|Availability:||In stock (5)|
|Delivery time:||5-7 days|
We want to put our money where our mouth is. This patch is the eighth in a series of limited edition Be Kind patches doing just that, with each color edition supporting a different cause.
For Pride Month, we're excited to give 20% of each patch sale to an organization in our own neighborhood here in Providence, Youth Pride. Youth Pride is "dedicated to meeting the unique needs of youth and young adults impacted by sexual orientation and gender identity/expression while working to end the homophobic and transphobic environments in which they live, work and play."
To learn more about the important work Youth Pride is doing, check out their website: youthprideri.org
Thanks for spreading the kindness, friends.
-2.5" Round, Iron-On Embroidered Patch (but we always recommend sewing it on for longevity.)
-Pride rainbow background, white letters and flowers, purple border.
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
1. Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
2. Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
3. Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
4. Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
5. Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!