We think it's super important to embrace the weirder side of things, and these little critters certain do that. We want to make sure you weirdos get these in your paws so we are offering you a deal of 3 for $14, with an $18 value!
- -3" high, 3.25" wide (nose to tail)
This set includes:
- 1 Pangolin "Weird But Cool" iron on embroidered patch (blue)
- 1 Tarsier "Weird But Cute" iron on embroidered patch (green)
- 1 Walrus "Weird But IDGAF" iron on embroidered patch (orange)
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
- Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
- Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
- Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
- Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
- Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!