Success Is 90% Spite
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Delivery time:||Domestic Shipping: 3-5 days, Curbside: Same day|
Based on the popular webcomic The Pigeon Gazette! Follow artist Jane Zei through the everyday rollercoaster of a quarter-life crisis—when high-flying optimism meets cold, hard adulthood during the journey from college to a full-time career.
With favorites from viral webcomic The Pigeon Gazette, along with never-before seen comics, Success is 90% Spite is a reminder that there's nothing you can't achieve through hard work, persistence—and really wanting to prove someone else wrong.
• A hilarious and high-energy collection that captures the all-too-real difficulties of life as a 20-something in a modern world
• Comics follow Jane's endearingly awkward and whimsical efforts to navigate adulthood.
• Covers a range of topics in both short, four-panel, and longer-form comics
When life gives you lemons . . . throw those suckers back into life's stupid face and make your own success.
Janeâs stories of awkward subway flirting, mounting credit card debt, office pooping etiquette, navigating friendships as an adult, and taking countless snack breaks (and other peopleâs snacks) are told with upbeat and imaginative twists that show just how ridiculous growing up can be.
• The Pigeon Gazette has been featured in articles by Huffington Post, Bored Panda, and Buzzfeed
• Great gift for fans of funny webcomics, internet humor, and any millennial trying to make their way in the world
• Add it to the collection of books like Adulthood Is a Myth: A Sarah's Scribbles Collection by Sarah Andersen, Am I There Yet?: The Loop-de-loop, Zigzagging Journey to Adulthood by Mari Andrew, and It's All Absolutely Fine: Life Is Complicated So I've Drawn It Instead by Ruby Elliot