|Availability:||In stock (5)|
|Delivery time:||Domestic Shipping: 3-5 days, Curbside: Same day|
- HOW IT WORKS: Learn how to create a circuit as you assemble this weird Wacky Robot that is sure to become a favorite toy.
- GREAT PROJECT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: Create the Wacky Robot with friends, or for a fun and engaging family night activity. He is so much fun to watch.
- GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR ASPIRING ENGINEER OR ELECTRICIAN: Attach the battery case, gearbox, and LED robot eyes. Connect the wires to complete the circuit. Attach the legs and feet, and finally the arms. This crazy creation will entertain for hours.
- FUN FACTS AND EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS: The step-by-step illustrated instructions makes for easy to follow assembly and the Fun Facts are an added bonus to learn how a robot is faster than Usain Bolt.
- INCLUDED IN KIT: Robot leg (2), robot foot (2), LED robot eyes, adjuster clip, right robot arm, left robot arm, optional jaw, terminal cap, leg joint (2), leg joint cover, battery case, battery case cover, flat top screw (6), small screw (3). REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Small Phillips head screwdriver and two (2) AAA (1.5 Volt) batteries.
- REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Small Phillips head screwdriver and two (2) AAA (1.5 Volt) batteries.