In light of COVID-19, we have decided to create a Staff Safety Net Fund for our laid off employees. When you buy a Be Kind patch, 100% of the sales will be put aside to help assist our staff as financial situations may arise in the coming months. If someone can't pay their rent, afford food, or any pressing issue, we will be able to draw from this safety net. We are committed to our staff's physical and mental health as we try to navigate these coming days and weeks.
Be kind, friends.
- 2.5" Round Iron-On Embroidered Patch (but we always recommend sewing it on for longevity.)
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
- Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
- Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
- Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
- Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
- Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!