|Availability:||In stock (7)|
|Delivery time:||Domestic Shipping: 3-5 days, Curbside: Same day|
- HOW IT WORKS: The gearbox and joint mechanism you construct comes to life by transforming an electrical current into kinetic energy in a cute googly eyed snail with two different stride lengths.
- GREAT PROJECT FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: Create the Snail Robot with friends, or for a fun and engaging family night activity. The life-like movement of the snail, which measures 18 cm long when assembled, will keep you all entertained.
- FUN FACTS AND EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS: The step-by-step illustrated instructions makes for easy to follow assembly and the Fun Facts are an added bonus. Did you know that the largest living sea nail species shell can reach over 35 inches in length?
- INCLUDED IN KIT: Front hinge connector, gear joint holder, battery case holder, back hinge connector, front body base, front hinge (2), left back hinge, right back hinge, short peg (8), long peg, medium peg, movement joint, left eye, right eye, back body base, front body top, motor, shell (2), battery case, battery case cover, gear axle, small gear, googly eyes (2), foam foot (4), small screw (5). REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Small Phillips head screwdriver and two (2) AAA (1.5 volt) batteries.
- REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Small Phillips head screwdriver and two (2) AAA (1.5 volt) batteries.